• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

My HT Experiences with Shapiro Medical Group

O

ORLHAIR

Here are my 4 month photo updates. Very happy with my progress. I have quite a bit of growth that is in and growing and can feel a lot more coming out. It seems like it is getting thicker and more visible every day. The hairline is developing well and the top is getting thicker. I would also note that my native hair is substantially healthier having been on Fin now for seven months. I have pasted a couple of the pics below in the post.

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Progressing very nicely. The pics are great. How short is your hair in the back? Don't see any signs of the donor scar.

O

ORLHAIR

Thanks Janna. It was cut with scissors, but it is equal to a #2 or #3 clipper. Less than a quarter inch. The donor scar has healed so well I can hardly find it and the hair has grown right through it......after all of the concerns I had about the scar, it really is a non issue for me thanks to the fine work of SMG ;)

Last edited:
janna

janna

Valuable Member
ORLHAIR wrote:
......after all of the concerns I had about the scar, it really is a non issue for me thanks to the fine work of SMG ;)

That's fantastic. I predict you'll have a great head of hair even by 6 months post op.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
Your at the magical time now dude....i think i am as excited as you are right now )(_:: really looking forward to the next few updates.

Awesome photos by the way!!

O

ORLHAIR

Thanks dude.....I am really stoked.....looking forward to the next few months!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looking great so far, i`m pleased your donor scar is near non existent.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

Cheers Bm.

O

ORLHAIR

Five Month Update

I am extremely pleased with my progress. I really like the hairline and all of the hair is thickening up nicely. The crown area has really filled in. I have received lots of compliments from people on how good my hair looks (most of whom don't know what I had done). Very excited already and it is still early. Here are the photos:

IMG_0753.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

janna

janna

Valuable Member
Hi Orlhair,

I missed your last update. Looking very good. Thanks once again for taking such great pics. It's been fun following your progress. Big difference from month 4 to month 5!!

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Great pictures, your hairline is shaping up nicely and looking good.

Bm.

Masher

Masher

Missed these Orlhair, great progress so far and awesome pics to, really looking good and the end result will be stunning IMHO.
I fly out for my 2nd procedure on Monday and when I see work like this it just re-enforces the fact that I chose the right Surgeon/team in the first place.
A really top banana result dude with soooo much more to come I can 'feel' the smile on your face when your posting those pics! lol. I think the artistry involved in creating such results is the difference between the good and the great and you look GREAT!

Mash

bullitnut

bullitnut

Wow you take some of the best up close pictures i have seen dude. Looking great too by the way.....bet your overjoyed and you deserve it my friend;)

warm wishes BN

O

ORLHAIR

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.....I am definitely excited and glad I found SMG. Bullitnut, your posts were part of what lead me to Dr. Ron.

Janna, looking at the photos there really is a big big difference between 4 months and 5. Really excited about my results and looking forward to everything fully maturing. I really didn't expect it to look this good this soon.

O

ORLHAIR

Hard to believe it has been six months, but here are my six month update photos. I am very happy with where I am at this point.

Let me know your thoughts and feel free to ask any questions.

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

bullitnut

bullitnut

Looking superb dude, kinda jealous your at six months already....wish i was in the magic zone lol.

Really happy for you, your quite the photographer mate them pictures are great and that hairline is fantastic now.;)

Bullit

O

ORLHAIR

bullitnut wrote:
Looking superb dude, kinda jealous your at  six months already....wish i was  in the magic  zone lol.

Really happy for you, your quite the photographer mate them pictures are great and that hairline is fantastic now.;)

Bullit

Thanks for the nice compliments man.....you will be there before you know it.....I can't believe six months is already gone by.