• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

2550 grafts Dr. Resul Yaman September 2021

loui

loui

Valued member
Your sides looks ok. How does your donor look on the back of your head?
I had some shock loss but it came back, almost 100% now.

1643601831400.jpeg
1643601769065.jpeg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Your donor looks good. They did a good job with the extractions.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Looks very clean and well spaced out. They have gone a bit high with the extractions which I see quite a lot of clinics do these days. I’ll say they checked the hair in these areas for miniaturisation and decided they were good to transplant because of your hair loss pattern, family history and strong healthy grafts.

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
The growth has been good so far but the multigrafts could be cause for concern when they mature in thickness…I would have took the temple corners a little further back but think this will still be ok when grown in….Your donor is fully intact and good to go for your next surgery.

loui

loui

Valued member
The growth has been good so far but the multigrafts could be cause for concern when they mature in thickness…I would have took the temple corners a little further back but think this will still be ok when grown in….Your donor is fully intact and good to go for your next surgery.
I agree with you, hopefully it will look decent when grown in. I let the design to the Dr himself because I was not enough educated back then, I have read so much the past months and educated myself alot, I wish I did the deep research before booking anything.

I am pretty much set on a small touch up and fix of the temples though by Dr Bruno Pinto in December. Hopefully the yield will be good, then Dr Pinto can focus on making it look more natural.

S

smokeybacon

I agree with bullitnut about the temples. But at 5 months you have decent even hair growth. It will be a strong hairline but look natural if it keeps growing as is now. I think even though hair loss is not big in your family, when you can meds maybe a good idea. Good write up and look forward to updates

loui

loui

Valued member
I agree with bullitnut about the temples. But at 5 months you have decent even hair growth. It will be a strong hairline but look natural if it keeps growing as is now. I think even though hair loss is not big in your family, when you can meds maybe a good idea. Good write up and look forward to updates
Yes I am abit worried aswell if it will be difficult to repair these temples. I think the problem is that they transplanted into the existing hair aswell into the temples, thats why it stands out alot.

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Were you able to see multi graft units in the hairline and temples immediately post op? Do you have a rough estimate how many there are?

loui

loui

Valued member
Were you able to see multi graft units in the hairline and temples immediately post op? Do you have a rough estimate how many there are?
I looked really red after the scabs came off.
1643836946473.jpeg
1643836963952.jpeg
1643836970611.jpeg

R

Risingforehead

I agree with you, hopefully it will look decent when grown in. I let the design to the Dr himself because I was not enough educated back then, I have read so much the past months and educated myself alot, I wish I did the deep research before booking anything.

I am pretty much set on a small touch up and fix of the temples though by Dr Bruno Pinto in December. Hopefully the yield will be good, then Dr Pinto can focus on making it look more natural.
Where is this Dr Pinto based?

loui

loui

Valued member
Where is this Dr Pinto based?
Porto, Portugal. Hes often considered on par with Dr Bruno Ferreira. Does everything himself with help from nurses. 1 patient every other day, not even doing surgery every day.

S

smokeybacon

It´s always a little red after the scabs come off. Can´t see any obvious large hair grafts on your hairline or down the sides, it keeps on growing well and your hair quality matures you are on to get a nice result I would say.

loui

loui

Valued member
It´s always a little red after the scabs come off. Can´t see any obvious large hair grafts on your hairline or down the sides, it keeps on growing well and your hair quality matures you are on to get a nice result I would say.
Do you think this will look better when its less wiry and have matured? I think it looks pretty unnatural at the moment. This side is much worse, the other side looks fairly good.

Attachments

• 20220131_061751.jpg
    20220131_061751.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 20220202_185539.jpg
    20220202_185539.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 130
S

smokeybacon

Do you think this will look better when its less wiry and have matured? I think it looks pretty unnatural at the moment. This side is much worse, the other side looks fairly good.

I think there is a good chance it will change and soften up over time for you. 5 months you have a lot of changes to happen.

R

Risingforehead

Porto, Portugal. Hes often considered on par with Dr Bruno Ferreira. Does everything himself with help from nurses. 1 patient every other day, not even doing surgery every day.
Thank you he sounds great.

loui

loui

Valued member

Attachments

• 20220203_224415.thumb.jpg.e3fda4426130ffe950b8622245b1f466.jpg
    20220203_224415.thumb.jpg.e3fda4426130ffe950b8622245b1f466.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
The number of multis you have is unacceptable in my opinion. One or two slipping through could possibly be excused but not the amount you have had placed in areas that should be all singles. The hairline may not look bad once grown own, you may be happy with it. I think the temples won’t soften, the grafts will mature and stand out with them being coarser. I hope I’m wrong for your sake but the odds are against you. If the clinic do correspond with you, I’d ask them to explain why this happened.

loui

loui

Valued member
The number of multis you have is unacceptable in my opinion. One or two slipping through could possibly be excused but not the amount you have had placed in areas that should be all singles. The hairline may not look bad once grown own, you may be happy with it. I think the temples won’t soften, the grafts will mature and stand out with them being coarser. I hope I’m wrong for your sake but the odds are against you. If the clinic do correspond with you, I’d ask them to explain why this happened.
Yes they need to be extracted, put as density behind the hairline and then another small temple procedure.