• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Dr Bruno Ferreira - 3217 Grafts - October 21'

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully, your scalp clears up soon and returns to your pre op stage. It’s good to hear Dr Ferreira is in regular contact with you.
I’ll look forward to your next update.

J

JoeMan

Any updates? I have surgery with him scheduled in January. I'm sure you don't have much growth yet but has the redness cleared up?

S

SHart19

Hi Mate. I've had a tiny bit of growth around where my existing hair was but in general nothing has come through yet. The redness has virtually gone now though but I still have a bit of numb feeling to the recipient area from what I understand can last for a while! Donor area looks virtually untouched and I had it shaved down to a 1 fade with no issues. Any questions about your HT with Dr F drop me a message on here. Il post some more photos at the three month stage :)

S

SHart19

Here's some photos at the 9 week post op stage. Apologies the quality isn't great as they're taken on my phone camera.

20211212_134804.jpg20211212_101523.jpg20211212_101518.jpg20211212_101514.jpg

Bigmac

Bigmac

Administrator
Staff member
Donor looks to have healed well. The recipient area is still red, this may take a while to settle down with your fair complecation.