• Welcome to Hair loss Experiences hair loss forum.

Free impartial hair loss advice, hair transplant advice, hair loss medications and hair loss news.
    You can contact us directly at [email protected] if you experience any problems.

Jokes... to bring a smile..

bullitnut

bullitnut

4 awesome repairs with SMG
The British woman who fell off the cruise ship has been named as Eileen Dover.

bullitnut

bullitnut

I often stare at a prominent sign on the wall at my Gym that declares, "NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE". And every time I think "Whoever wrote that never tried to cancel their membership."

bullitnut

bullitnut

My mate reckons he can tighten nuts and bolts just by sitting on them. Personally I think he torques out of his bum €¦

P

Pete from Farjo

Valued member
Rick astley asked to borrow my collection of Pixar films. I said I'll lend him Toy Story, Cars and Finding Nemo but I'm never gonna give you Up.

[/font]
I [/font]was an accountant from the age of twenty to the age of thirty before I was sacked for no apparent reason. What a waste of fourteen years.

My wife complained that I'm always trying to be someone I'm not. I'm wondering how the hell she got into the batcave...

Last edited:
bullitnut

bullitnut

Pete from Farjo wrote:
Rick astley asked to borrow my collection of Pixar films. I said I'll lend him Toy Story, Cars and Finding Nemo but I'm never gonna give you Up.

[/font]
I [/font]was an accountant from the age of twenty to the age of thirty before I was sacked for no apparent reason. What a waste of fourteen years.

My wife complained that I'm always trying to be someone I'm not. I'm wondering how the hell she got into the batcave...
Love it [):h::
The accountant one creased me.
Nice one Pete